Monday, June 1, 2009

The Cat's Out of the Bag

I'm going to be a Grandma Again!!

I had to keep it a secret for awhile- but now that the cat is out of the bag... I can tell everyone how happy I am about it!! I am not good at keeping secrets- and its been really hard for me not to spread the news!

My baby is having another baby!! Our newest arrival is expected around November 20th- so just in time for Thanksgiving!!

I really like being a grandmother! It is so much easier than being a mom was!! All of the fun, and none of the responsibility!! I get to do all the spoiling I want to, and not have to be all that concerned over the consequences!

Of course, I would prefer that all of my little chickens were closer to home, but no one gets everything they wish for in life, I suppose!

I even turned down a judging assignment for that time period- I know that I am not going to want to miss being near by when this little one makes his or her grand entrance to the world!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kathy! That's great news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely correct -- being a grandma is the very best! I wouldn't trade my granddaughter for anything.
    penni http://fromdownhere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! My daughter is a Nov 20th baby (Was due on the 22nd), and I can say, she's a total pleasure to live with. The PERFECT, most content, least demanding baby I've ever met- hopefully this Grandkid is the same, and lets parents get some sleep *G*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The biggest advantage to my being unemployed is that I will be able to fly out to Nebraska to be with Jessica and help her with Amera when the new baby arrives!

    I am really looking forward to being able to cook Thanksgiving Dinner for the new family!

    ReplyDelete