Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello Again, World

So... my friends tell me I have to use my Blog to keep everyone updated on the puppies-to-be-- and my life in General..

I say-- Isn't Facebook and my Yahoo Group enough?

"Oh No" says they...

So...here is the Blog

Date line: Easton, PA- Monday, October 19, 2009

Sera-Bear has grown 10 inches at her last rib from her first breeding. 5" in the last 3 weeks. Its an AMAZING growth spurt. I have started taking her temp twice a day now, and she is not fond of that activity. The whelping area will be set up tonight - if I can get hubby dearest to remove the stuff piled in that corner of the office. I have tentatively scheduled Sera for xrays on Friday to do a puppy count.

School continues to frustrate me... I love the Medical classes- but my Speech and Communication class is misery; I like the materal- the professor- well- is not my style. Those of you that know me well can probably understand the situation! I need DETAILS! If we have a test-- we have a test and I will prepare for it. If the syllabus says we are going to be doing this-- then we should be doing that-- not singing and stuff!! It is good to know that I am not the only student that is frustrated with the class- but it is not going to help my grade any!! Midterms are this week- so I am half way through with this professor- and thankfully this is the only class I will have to take with her!

Things at home are crawling along. The kennel is finished- the rest of the downstairs is not. My husband seems to have lost his motivation -big suprise there! It is better than it was, but a long way from done.

It is very strange not having a dog to show- not even anything in the wings. Fes is in his new home, and doing very well- I don't have anything worthy of being specialed- and no time to run to shows every weekend if I did! I am still training, but my Agility Instructor, Janet, has shut down for the winter, and I haven't made arrangements for another class for Bugsy and Jitterbug. So- right now, I am feeling rather at loose ends, with just the one Obedience class per week with Bugsy, and training on my own at home with Jitterbug...

Oh- we went to my neice's wedding on Cape Cod- it was a Beautiful Fall weekend! Of course, since it was my sisters "to-do" everything was picture perfect - No Way would God DARE rain on -HER- plans!!- :) - There was no blood shed- everyone got along nicely and we had a great weekend away!

And.... thats my life in a nutshell these days!

See-- isn't that boring??

1 comment: