Friday, February 26, 2010

Website Woes

My old website is dead and buried. www.xtaceecwc.com is forever gone. Gone with it is all the hours of work I put into it~ which makes me very sad! I had a lot of great stuff on that website, including a guest book that dated back 7 or 8 years!

I have purchased another domain name through GoDaddy- my new website will be www.xtaceecardigans.com

All I need is the time to upload photos and put this new website on the "map". Of course, Time is the one thing I just don't seem to have enough of these days!

However, I did decide that the format of the new website will be slightly different. My new website will contain the basics about Xtacee Cardigans; the photos of most of the dogs, and information on upcoming litters, and a little about my history in the breed.

But the "meat" of the website- all the writings about CHD and raising Cardigans and Raw Diets and positive training and discussions on the standard and breeding ethics-- and any other subjects that jump into my feeble brain- Iwill post on my blog. I will make sure there is a link to the blog from my new website, but people will have to look a little bit to find stuff!

Hopefully, it will make things a little easier for me to maintain, as well. I know that my website was not as timely as it could have been, and I also know that I don't "blog" as often as I should.

At any rate, look for the announcement on the new website being up and running sometime in the next few weeks.

Until then... just remember that Patience is a Virtue... or something like that!

1 comment:

  1. All the text to the old website is saved. You can look them up, then copy/paste them onto the new site.

    The photos won't have be saved that way, but text will.

    ReplyDelete